Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling có đáp án – Số 2
Để ôn tập, hệ thống lại kiến thức về tự vựng, ngữ pháp cho Unit 10 của chương trình tiếng Anh lớp 8, các em hãy tham khảo ngay Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling có đáp án – Số 2 chất lượng, hoàn toàn miễn phí cho các em học sinh. Các em hãy nhanh download về và luyện tập ngay với các bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 này.
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Chương trình mới Unit 9: Natural Disasters
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Chương trình mới Unit 10: Communication (Giao Tiếp)
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling có đáp án – Số 1
I. Choose the word that has the underlineddifferently from the others.
1. a. bag b. sandal c. waste d. matter
2. a. mix b. pipe c. deposit d. refill
3. a. lung b. difflcult c. natural d. mixture
4. a. reader b. heavy c. clean d. mean
5. a. reused b. returned c. mashed d. cleaned
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. In 1876, the telephone ______ first introduced by Bell and Watson.
a. was b. is c. has been d. had been
7. It’s important ______wildlife in the area.
a. to conserve b. conserving c. conservation d. conserve
8. Japan _____ 40% of its waste.
a. reuses b. recycles c. refill d. broken
9. We were delighted_____your letter yesterday.
a. to get b. got c. getting d. get
10. Sooner or later a satellite _______ by a large piece of rubbish.
a. will destroy b. will destroyed
c. will be destroyed d. will been destroyed
11. Let’s play tennis instead of _____ television.
a. watch b. watching c. watches d. to watch
12. Everything depends on what you mean____the word “free”.
a. about b. by c. of d. for
13. We should use______bags instead of plastic bags.
a. cloth b. clothe c. clothed d. clothing
14. Beer_____for breakfast in England years ago.
a. used be drunk b. used to be drunk
c. used to drunk d. used to be drank
15. I____some rice on the floor of the chicken coop.
a. scattered b. grew c. threw away d. raised
IV. Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are in Class B, Year 8 at Stonehouse School. Every year our class goes (21)_______an adventure holiday. This year we would like (22)___your center.
We are planning (23)____ away for the first week in May, arriving on Friday 2 May. There will be 15 boys and 15 girls in our party, and two teachers.
We are (24)______in sailing, rock climbing, canoeing, and map-reading. Can you send us (25)_____about your center?
We look forward (26)______from you.
21. a. in b. at c. on d. aver
22. a. attend b. attending c. to attend d. to attending
23. a. go b. to go c. going d. to going
24. a. interested b. interesting c. bored d. boring
25. a. news b. message c. note d. information
26. a. hear b to hear c. hearing d. to hearing
V. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Just a few years ago, this place was called Dumptown. The people living here didn’t think much about where waste went when they threw it out. Things that could be reused or recycled were thrown in the trash, because nobody believed recycling made a difference. And, eventually, that became a very big problem.
The garbage heap grew and began to smell. Sometimes it caught fire, and making it hard for everyone to breathe. Dumptowners knew they had to fix it.
They learned to reduce the amount of waste they threw away. For example, they learned to reuse things—like washing out empty jars in – stead of throwing them away. And, they learned to recycle. They set up bins around town to collect glass, paper, and other things, then made into new products.
27. The people living in Dumptown_______.
a. didn’t think much about where the waste went
b. threw things that could be reused or recycled into the trash
c. didn’t believe that recycling could make a difference
d. all are correct
28. Which of the following could replace the word ‘trash’ in line 3?
a. garbage b. rubbish c. compost d. a & b
29. What were the Dumptown’s problems?
a. The garbage heap smelled.
b. Sometimes the garbage heap caught fire.
c. It was hard for everyone to breathe.
d. all are correct
30. What does the word ‘them’ in line 11 refer to?
a. the trash b. the garbage heap c. Dumptowners d. empty jars’
31. What did they do to solve their problems?
a. They reduced the amount of waste they threw away.
b. They learnt to reuse things.
c. They learnt to recycle.
d. all are correct
Đáp án Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling
I. 1c 2b 3a 4b 5c
II. 6a 7a 8b 9a 10c 11b 12b 13a 14b 15a
III. 16b 17c 18d 19a 20d
IV. 21c 22c 23b 24a 25d 26d
V. 27d 28d 29d 30d 31d