Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8 Places Số 1
Mời quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8 Places Số 1, tài liệu này giúp thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo nghiên cứu, ra đề kiểm tra, đề thi, ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học.
Giải bài tập SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8: Places
Từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8: Places
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 8: Places
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronouced differently from the others.
1. A. change B. care C. famous D. favorite
2. A. plain B. mail C. air D. place
3. A. send B. parents C. guess D. left
4. A. way B. pay C. take D. pad
II. Choose the best word or phrase to complete the sentences.
1. It ______from my house to my school by bike.
A. often takes me 10 minutes to go B. often takes me 10 minutes go
C. is taking 10 minutes to go D. often takes me 10 minutes going
2. The bank is ______our school.
A. near B. next C. far D. over
3. Excuse me! Is there a post office ______ here?
A. near B. on C. at D. in
4. ______ you tell me the way to the railway station?
A. Can B. Could C. Would D. Will
5. ______ the second street on the left. The bank is on your right.
A. Take B. Run C. Go D. Do
6. The bank is ______ the hotel and the restaurant.
A. opposite B. between C. beside D. next to
7. How ______ is it from your house to your school?
A. far B. long C. many D. much
8. Excuse me! I ______ like to send this letter to the USA. How much is it?
A. would B. will C. do D. am
9. I need ______ envelopes and stamps.
A. some B. many C. any D. a lot
10. I need to buy a phone ______
A. call B. card C. stamp D. box
11. She needs some ______ stamps to send the letter abroad.
A. local B. special C. overseas D. foreign
12. He phones his parents ______ a week.
A. two time B. two times C. twice D. double times
13. The filling station is ______ of my school.
A. between B. in front C. next D. beside
14. The bookstore is ______ to the hospital.
A. near B. next C. beside D. in front of
15. The police station is ______ the shoe store.
A. next B. in front C. opposite D. besides
16. ______ is the best hotel in your district? On Dien Bien Phu Street.
A. What B. Which C. Who D. Whom
17. ______ are those stamps?
A. How much B. How many C. How D. What
18. Those stamps ______ 5. 000 dong.
A. cost B. costs C. is D. worth
19. It ______ about two hours to go to Vung Tau.
A. costs B. takes C. spends D. makes
20 I buy a pen and a pencil. What is the ______ cost?
A. all B. whole C. every D. total
21. Her book and her pen cost 10. 000 dong. She gives the clerk 20. 000 dong. How much______ does he receive?
A. money B. change C. dong D. penny
22. How do you get there ______ your house?
A. near B. from C. to D. at
23. It takes me half ______ hour to get to work by bus.
A. a B. an C. the D. No article
24. What does ______ post office sell apart from stamps?
A. a B. an C. the D. No article
25. I want to buy ______ envelope and ______ fifty-thousand dong phone card.
A. a/ an B. an/ a C. the/ an D. No article/ No article
26. Viet would like to send his letter to ______ USA.
A. a B. an C. the D. No article
27. Go along this road and take______ second turning on ______ left.
A. a/ the B. an/ a C. the/ the D. No article/ the
28. My brother needs to buy ______ stamp for ______ overseas mail.
A. a/ an B. an/ an C. the/ a D. No article/ the
29. Who is Mrs Lien ______.
A. talking B. talking to C. talk D. talk
30. Don’t be late ______your music lesson.
A. on B. for C. at D. to
31. ______a nice weekend!
A. Make B. Spend C. Pass D. Have
32. Nga likes acting. She is a (an) ______of the school theater group.
A. person B. player C. actor D. member
33. Look at those boys. What game ______?
A. they play B. do they play C. they are playing D. are they playing
34. The bank is _______the restaurant and the hotel.
A. opposite B. right C. in front D. between
35. I would like ______some paper.
A. buy B. to buy C. buying D. to buying
36. Take the second street _______the left.
A. in B. at C. on D. of
37. How much does a letter to America __________?
A. is B. are C. take D. cost
38. Could you tell me how ________ there ?
A. get B. to get C. getting D. to getting
39. How ________ do you write to each other?
A. much B. many C. often D. far
40. She _______volleyball tomorrow afternoon.
A. play B. to play C. is play D. will play
I. Choose the word a, b, c, d that best fits of the blank spaces.
Tourist: Excuse me. Is there a supermarket ______(1) here?
Tim: Yes, there is one on Elm street.
Tourist: Could you tell me how (2)______ there ?
Tim: Go straight ahead. Take the second street (3)______the left. The supermarket is on your right, (4)_______ to the shoe store.
Tim: My (5)_______.
B. to get
D. to getting
II. Choose the correct question for the given answer.
1. It takes about 26 hours to go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train.
A. How long does it take you to go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
B. How long people go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
C. How far is it from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
D. How long does it take to go from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh City by train?
2. It’s about 102 km from Hai Phong to Ha Noi.
A. How far is from Hai Phong to Ha Noi?
B. How long is it from Hai Phong to Ha Noi?
C. How far is it from Hai Phong to Ha Noi?
D. Is Hai Phong far from Ha Noi?
3. You must go to that intersection and turn left.
A. Could you show me the way to the Huu Nghi Hotel?
B. Do you know the way to the Huu Nghi Hotel?
C. Can you go to the Huu Nghi Hotel with me?
D. Can I take thw way to the Huu Nghi hotel?
4. Yes, there is one on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue.
A. How many bus stops are there on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue?
B. What is there on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue?
C. What are the bus stops on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue like?
D. Is there a bus stop on Hoang Hoa Tham Avenue?
5. Our school is near Hoan Kiem Lake.
A. Is your school near Hoan Kiem Lake, Nam?
B. Where is your school, Nam?
C. How far is your school from Hoan kiem Lake, Nam?
D. How long is your school from Hoan kiem Lake, Nam?
III. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words:
on – are – question – hear – an – they
“Do you like sports?” You can hear this (1)________ very often. Many answers “Yes, I do”. And (2)______ think about watching a game of football at a stadium, or (3)_________ TV while sitting in a comfortable chair. But watching sports events and going in for sports (4)_______ two different things. Let’s hope that you prefer the second.
Sport holds (5)_____ important part in our life. When you listen to the radio early in the morning, you can always (6)_____ sports news.