Tiếng Anh lớp 12: Test Yourself A có đáp án – Đề 1
Tiếng Anh lớp 12: Test Yourself A có đáp án – Đề 1 là tài liệu tham khảo để các bạn ôn tập sau khi đã hoàn thành xong Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1, 2, 3. Đề ôn tập này có thể được dùng như bài kiểm tra 45 phút, đề ôn tập cuối học kì 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 12. Mời thầy cô và các em tham khảo.
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 2: Cultural diversity
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 3: Ways of Socialising
Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 4: School Education System
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. a. recently b. facial c. tomorrow d. confidence
2. a. communicate b. impatient c. interesting d. apologize
3. a. carpet b. visit c. summer d. include
4. a. expression b. example c. friendliness d. superior
5. a. nervous b. body c. verbal d. polite
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
6. A new ______ satellite has just been launched into the earth’s orbit to take some necessary photographs.
a. communicate b. communication
c. communicative d. communicatively
7. It is of great ______ to show your interest and politeness when you are having a job interview.
a. importance b. important c. importantly d. unimportant
8. Facial ______ show one’s feelings when he is communicating.
a. expressions b. expresses c. expressive d. expressively
9. Expressing ______ confidence is important to those who want to succeed in ______ job interview.
a. a / the b. the / Ø c. a / a d. Ø / a
10. ______ nonverbal communication is different from culture to’ culture.
a. a. b. an c. the d. Ø
11. Some people get married not simply because they are ______ love.
a. for b. with c. in d. on
12. Education is very necessary ______ leading a good life.
a. on b. in c. for d. with
13. She never looks ______ anyone who she is talking ______. She seems to be lack ______ confidence.
a. at / to / of b. for / with / in c. up / for / with d. on / about / for
14. He came to ______ for what had happened because he had clearly been in the wrong.
a. apologize b. compliment c. promise d. serve
15. He had never experienced such discourtesy towards the president as it occurred at the annual meeting in May.
a. politeness b. rudeness c. encouragement d. measurement
16. John looked up at Jane and tried a smile of love, of ______, of gratitude.
a. dislike b. unreliability c. trust d. anger
17. Body language includes our ______, facial expressions, and gestures.
a. posture b. mature c. picture d. body
18. Parents interpret facial and vocal expressions as indicators of how a baby is feeling
a. translate b. understand c. read d. comprehend
19. Later a wine reception will be followed by a concert before guests tuck into a banquet.
a. an enormous breakfast b. a formal conference
c. an informal party d. a formal party
20. He asked us do not make so much noise ______ he was working.
a. and that if b. and c. and that d. and added that
21. She told him _______.
a. patient b. to be patient c. was patient d. that being patient
22. Daniel asked me if I thought _______.
a. it will rain today b. it will rain that day
c. it would rain today d. it would rain that day
23. Barbara asked me _______ the homework that week.
a. that she must do b. if she has to do
c. if she had to do d. if did she have to do
24. Robert wanted to know if I was leaving the _______ Friday.
a. following b. ago c. previous d. before
25. Jennifer asked me _______ the week before.
a. where had I gone b. where I had gone
c. where did I gone d. I had gone where
26. I ______ to the shops, but I ______ anything because I ______ my wallet.
a. go / cannot buy / will lose b. was going / did not buy / have lost
c. am going / am not buying / will lose d. went / could not buy / had lost
27. I _______ well recently. I _______ to see my doctor yesterday. He said that I _______ some rest.
a. do not sleep / went / would need b. have not slept / went / needed
c. did not sleep /go / will need d. had not slept / went / had needed
28. They _______ him for weeks.
a. do not see b. did not see c. have not seen d. will not have seen
29. Every day Mary _______ on the computer, but today she _______ a typewriter because there is no power.
a. types / is using b. is tying / uses
c. has typed / will use d. types / has used
30. She said that she hadn’t visited the UK _______.
a. before b. then c. now d. ago